A decree of Prime Minister No (17) for 2017 was issued on Tuesday stipulating the formation of the Supreme Committee for Commemoration to revive 2nd Anniversary of Firmness against the Aggression.
The first article of the decree stipulated that the Committee constituted as follows:
- Prime Minister as the Chairman of the Committee
- Minister of Information as the Deputy Chairman of the Committee
- Minister of Interior as a member
- Minister of Finance as a member
- Minister of Local Government as a member
- Minister of Public Health and Population as a Member
- The Minister of Youth and Sports as a member
- Minister of Culture as a member
- Minister for Human Rights as a member
- Minister of Telecommunications and Information Technology as a Member
- Secretary General of the Council of Ministers as a member
- Acting Chairman of Political Security as a member
- Acting President of National Security as a Member
- Deputy Secretary of the Capital as a Member
Article II of the decree stipulated that the committee will manage all activities, programs and special anniversary events in all regions of the country.
A Saudi aggression fighter jet targeted a citizen's car driving in Fara area of Kutaf district in Saada province overnight, killing the driver and injuring his friend, a security official said on Monday.
Scores of Saudi enemy soldiers were killed and injured on Sunday when the army and popular forces repelled a Saudi military attempt to sneak into Shurfah site in the border province of Najran, a military official said.
The operation was accomplished successfully against the Saudi
Saudi aggression warplanes have launched more than 49 airstrikes over the past hours on several residential areas across Yemen, a security official said on Sunday.
The airstrikes targeted the areas of Malahiz and Husama in Dhahir district, and areas Thuban, Masahif and Sdad in Bakim district of northern Saada province.