Research and Market
- Press sources mentioned recently that Global Market Directs Yemen Oil and Gas Assets Report is a comprehensive source for top level data on the major oil and gas assets for Yemen.
The report contains in-depth coverage of crude oil and natural gas assets exploration, production and reserves data. It also provides production, revenues and total government take forecasts for active and commercial assets on the basis of production data and asset specific fiscal information, (where applicable).
Scope of the Report
- Provides data and information for all the major exploration blocks in the geography.
- Provides historical production data by asset / company in the geography
- Provides top-level historical reserve data for the geography.
- Provides operator and equity details for major exploration and production assets.
- Contains five year forecasts of production, gross revenues and total government take (governments share of revenues from fields such as royalty, profit share and petroleum taxes) for active and commercial fields (where applicable).
- Decline curve analysis and Hubberts logistic models are used to forecast production of declining and early producing fields respectively (where applicable).
Reasons to Purchase
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic production and reserves data.
- Support investment decisions by evaluating the future revenues and Governments share specific to oil and gas upstream assets, (where applicable).
- Obtain the most up to date asset information available.
- Assess major competitors by reviewing their assets and operations in the geography.
Source: Research and Market