Almotamar.net, Saba - SANA'A, Dec. 21 (Saba) - Oil and Minerals Minister Khaled Bahah has denied what reports have said about the depletion of petroleum in Yemen, saying forty new petroleum blocks have been found, the state-run 26sep.net reported.
Bahah said that his Ministry had launched the fourth international competition for offshore oil blocks which Yemen promoted in the United Arab Emirates last month, pointing out that over 40 companies have showed readiness to enter the competition.
Speaking on oil exports, Bahah expected Yemen's oil exports to increase to 330,000 barrels a day.
Noteworthy, 75% of the general budget of the country depends on the petroleum revenues.
A Saudi aggression fighter jet targeted a citizen's car driving in Fara area of Kutaf district in Saada province overnight, killing the driver and injuring his friend, a security official said on Monday.
Scores of Saudi enemy soldiers were killed and injured on Sunday when the army and popular forces repelled a Saudi military attempt to sneak into Shurfah site in the border province of Najran, a military official said.
The operation was accomplished successfully against the Saudi
Saudi aggression warplanes have launched more than 49 airstrikes over the past hours on several residential areas across Yemen, a security official said on Sunday.
The airstrikes targeted the areas of Malahiz and Husama in Dhahir district, and areas Thuban, Masahif and Sdad in Bakim district of northern Saada province.