Almotamar.net - Military sources have affirmed Thursday that military and security units are controlling entrances and lines leading to what remains of the elements of sabotage and rebellion in some areas of Saada. The sources said that armed forces and security have cut supplies going to the terrorists in those areas and those who survived the decisive operations was the result of the keenness on safety of the citizens whom the terrorists use their houses as places for hiding.
26 September weekly quoted military sources as confirming that many of the areas have been cleansed from terrorists and groups of them have been arrested in addition to the surrendering of other numbers. Official sources at the Security Committee had mentioned that armed and security forces were able to complete purging the area of Harf Sufyan and its surroundings from remnants of insurgency elements.
The source confirmed areas of Bani Maath, Safraa, Mahathir and Wadi Albu Jabarra in Waelah area were completely purged and the road of Baqi-Saada has been opened. The insurgents had earlier blocked that road and committed attacks on citizens and travelers on that toad as well as plundering their possessions.
A Saudi aggression fighter jet targeted a citizen's car driving in Fara area of Kutaf district in Saada province overnight, killing the driver and injuring his friend, a security official said on Monday.
Scores of Saudi enemy soldiers were killed and injured on Sunday when the army and popular forces repelled a Saudi military attempt to sneak into Shurfah site in the border province of Najran, a military official said.
The operation was accomplished successfully against the Saudi
Saudi aggression warplanes have launched more than 49 airstrikes over the past hours on several residential areas across Yemen, a security official said on Sunday.
The airstrikes targeted the areas of Malahiz and Husama in Dhahir district, and areas Thuban, Masahif and Sdad in Bakim district of northern Saada province.