Almotamar.net - The United Nations (UN) is to launch next January Yemen plan for humanitarian responding to offer the early assistance programme to around 1.4 million persons of those suffering from lacking of food security in Yemen including the locally displaced persons, whom the UN estimated their number at 200 thousands because of the conflict in Saada and 162.362 refugees, majority of them from the Horn of Africa region.
In the document of Yemen plan for humanitarian response , Almotamar.net obtained, the UN revealed that the necessary requirements for achieving the main priorities of the plan would amount to $177.4 million offered by 21 international , regional and local organisations to carry out 76 projects in areas of food, agriculture, nutrition, multi-sectors ( respond to migrants), health, protection, education, lodging , non-food materials, coordination and running camps, waters and sewage , general cleanliness , early recovery and coordination and services of support.
The document mentioned that urgent humanitarian needs aggravated due to the armed conflict which erupted last August between the Yemeni government and the Houthi rebels in north Yemen where the humanitarian situation deteriorated rapidly and caused migration of tens of thousands of civilians in addition to those previously displaced because of previous rounds of fighting for the second or third.
According to the security plan the operations planned to be carried out aim to deal with temporary needs as a result of difficulties that were faced as well as the root reasons of hunger and poverty so that these cures would contribute to stability of the country . Thus shortage in early financing would lead to increase in migration and suffering and continuation in failure to achieve the aspired for development.
A Saudi aggression fighter jet targeted a citizen's car driving in Fara area of Kutaf district in Saada province overnight, killing the driver and injuring his friend, a security official said on Monday.
Scores of Saudi enemy soldiers were killed and injured on Sunday when the army and popular forces repelled a Saudi military attempt to sneak into Shurfah site in the border province of Najran, a military official said.
The operation was accomplished successfully against the Saudi
Saudi aggression warplanes have launched more than 49 airstrikes over the past hours on several residential areas across Yemen, a security official said on Sunday.
The airstrikes targeted the areas of Malahiz and Husama in Dhahir district, and areas Thuban, Masahif and Sdad in Bakim district of northern Saada province.