Almotamar.net - Sana’a-An official security source revealed Saturday that security authorities in Yemen have captured 14 persons accused of their involvement in the crime of killing and wounding sit-inners outside Sana’a University on 18 March 2011.
The source told Almotamar.net that security men referred the persons arrested on Saturday to the general prosecution while other thirty wanted persons in the same case were already referred to the general prosecution.
On 21 of last March the Attorney General had issued orders for the arrest of ten persons accused of being involved in the attack on the participants in the sit-in outside Sana’a University which resulted in the killing and wounding of many of them.
The General Prosecution had earlier demanded the Interior Minister to entrust the criminal investigation experts to conduct legal investigations against all those suspected of their involvement in opening fire on the protesters.
A Saudi aggression fighter jet targeted a citizen's car driving in Fara area of Kutaf district in Saada province overnight, killing the driver and injuring his friend, a security official said on Monday.
Scores of Saudi enemy soldiers were killed and injured on Sunday when the army and popular forces repelled a Saudi military attempt to sneak into Shurfah site in the border province of Najran, a military official said.
The operation was accomplished successfully against the Saudi
Saudi aggression warplanes have launched more than 49 airstrikes over the past hours on several residential areas across Yemen, a security official said on Sunday.
The airstrikes targeted the areas of Malahiz and Husama in Dhahir district, and areas Thuban, Masahif and Sdad in Bakim district of northern Saada province.