President Abd Rabbo Mansour said on Saturday that the success of the National Dialogue Conference (NDC) was made by a Yemeni pure will and with national options.
"The National Dialogue Conference was a revival of the Yemeni wisdom which were absent sometimes, but never been dead inside us," Hadi said in a ceremony held in the presidential palace to mark the conclusion of the NDC, which had been due to last six months but was extended for a further four in the face of obstacles.
"However, it is a record if we consider the complexity and difficulties that were coupled with the dialogue's launch."
In his speech, Hadi congratulated the Yemeni people on this great historical achievement. "This day will be a hallmark in the life of this great people, who is hungering for a better and more honorable future that they deserve after being deprived for decades or maybe centuries."
"The dialogue was your demand and the modern civil state was your dream," he said, stressing that it was unmatched in the Arab world and heralded a new page in the country's history.
"The dialogue experience was a clear message of what Yemenis can do if they have good intentions and proper environment."
The President underlined that the post-dialogue stage does not ever look like the stage before, adding "What is important is that we have passed a stage of just talking about our issues to find practical solutions to them, and this is the essence of the real change."
Hadi also highlighted the following steps after the conclusion of the conference, saying that he would soon form two committees; one is tasked with handling the regions and another to draft a new constitution.
"All have made painful concessions and put the interests of Yemen first, so the result was historic by all standards through reaching a consensus on more than 2,000 outcomes, including constitutional and legal guides besides recommendations to amend the general policy."
The President said that one government can not implement the whole tasks contained in the NDC's final document, adding that the current government would start carrying out a part of them until holding the elections and the subsequent governments in the regions will continue.
Senior officials and high-level regional and international delegations attended the ceremony.
A Saudi aggression fighter jet targeted a citizen's car driving in Fara area of Kutaf district in Saada province overnight, killing the driver and injuring his friend, a security official said on Monday.
Scores of Saudi enemy soldiers were killed and injured on Sunday when the army and popular forces repelled a Saudi military attempt to sneak into Shurfah site in the border province of Najran, a military official said.
The operation was accomplished successfully against the Saudi
Saudi aggression warplanes have launched more than 49 airstrikes over the past hours on several residential areas across Yemen, a security official said on Sunday.
The airstrikes targeted the areas of Malahiz and Husama in Dhahir district, and areas Thuban, Masahif and Sdad in Bakim district of northern Saada province.