Almotamar.net - The Supreme Security Committee discussed on Monday the latest developments in the area of Hamadan in Sana'a province.
In the meeting, the committee listened to a report prepared by the field teams that visited the area on the stationing of armed elements in sites that had been agreed to evacuate.
The Committee took a number of actions and measures, including:
- Assigning the security committee in the area, under the supervision of Sana'a Governor and Security Director, to evacuate the armed elements from mountains, hills and entrances of villages.
- Taking deterrent actions against any party infringes the security measures.
- A curfew with medium weapons and the immediate departure of the armed elements coming from outside the area .
- The Committee gave a twelve hours date from the announcement of this statement for the implementation of security measures and the withdrawal from all sites created by all parties.
- Forming a committee to investigate the circumstances and the implications of the unfortunate events and to take all necessary legal procedures towards them.
The Security Committee called on all actors and components of society to engage and shift to the political work within the framework of law and order in the country.
A Saudi aggression fighter jet targeted a citizen's car driving in Fara area of Kutaf district in Saada province overnight, killing the driver and injuring his friend, a security official said on Monday.
Scores of Saudi enemy soldiers were killed and injured on Sunday when the army and popular forces repelled a Saudi military attempt to sneak into Shurfah site in the border province of Najran, a military official said.
The operation was accomplished successfully against the Saudi
Saudi aggression warplanes have launched more than 49 airstrikes over the past hours on several residential areas across Yemen, a security official said on Sunday.
The airstrikes targeted the areas of Malahiz and Husama in Dhahir district, and areas Thuban, Masahif and Sdad in Bakim district of northern Saada province.