Almotamar.net - The Presidential decree No. 43 for 2014 was issued on Sunday on the regulation of the Supreme Judicial Council (SJC).
Also the Presidential decree No. 44 for 2014 was issued appointing officials at the Central Organization for Control and Auditing, (COCA) as follows;
- Ameen Mohamed Qassem al-Sherai, Undersecretary of Administrative Units & Subsidized Entities of Sector;
- Fahmi Mohamed Mansour Mohamed, Undersecretary of Audit Sector of Administrative Units & Subsidized Entities;
- Ghilan Abdul Ghani al-Dubaei, Head of the Second Central Division at Audit Sector of Administrative Units;
- Ahmed Hussein al-Hamadani, Head of the Second Central Division at Audit Sector of Administrative Units & Subsidized Entities;
- Abdul Kareem Abdullah al-Muneefi, Head of the Second Central Division at Economic Units Sector;
- Mohamed Awad Thabet, Assistant Undersecretary for Technical Affairs at the Financial, Managerial and Technical Affairs Sector.
Moreover, the Presidential decree No. 45 for 2014 was issued assigning officials at the High Authority for Tender Control (HATC) as follows;
- Mahmoud Yassen Anwar al-Hawseni, Executive Director of Technical Office;
- Mohamed Saeed Mohamed Beraeih, Head of Policies and Legislations Development Unit;
- Mohamed Mohammed Abdullah al-Kahlani, Head of Complaints and Grievances Unit;
- Khalid Mohamed Abdul Rahman al-Hadherami, Head of Head of Supervision and Control Unit;
- Wael Mahmoud Mohamed Tormom, Head of Telecommunications and Information Technology Unit.
A Saudi aggression fighter jet targeted a citizen's car driving in Fara area of Kutaf district in Saada province overnight, killing the driver and injuring his friend, a security official said on Monday.
Scores of Saudi enemy soldiers were killed and injured on Sunday when the army and popular forces repelled a Saudi military attempt to sneak into Shurfah site in the border province of Najran, a military official said.
The operation was accomplished successfully against the Saudi
Saudi aggression warplanes have launched more than 49 airstrikes over the past hours on several residential areas across Yemen, a security official said on Sunday.
The airstrikes targeted the areas of Malahiz and Husama in Dhahir district, and areas Thuban, Masahif and Sdad in Bakim district of northern Saada province.