Almotamar.net - The General People's Congress (GPC) and Ansarullah have confirmed that they had received a draft ceasefire agreement from the United Nations, but they have not approved it yet.
"We have received from the United Nations a draft ceasefire agreement and handed over our remarks on the draft and the debate about it is still going on", Ansarullah’s official spokesman Mohammed Abdul-Salam said in a publication on his page in Facebook site.
The spokesman confirmed that the final approval on the draft has not given yet.
For his part, the member of the GPC's General Committee Yahya Dowaid said in a press statement the GPC received a draft ceasefire agreement from assistant envoy of the Secretary General of the United Nations to Yemen, who is currently in Sana’a, .
Dowaid pointed out that the draft was studied and the observations on it were prepared and submitted to the United Nations.
“The discussions are still going on about this draft,” Dowaid added, affirming that it has not been approved so far.
The cessation of hostilities is supposed to start at midnight on April 10, ahead of the peace talks set to begin in Kuwait a week later, according to the UN envoy to Yemen Ould Cheikh Ahmed.
A Saudi aggression fighter jet targeted a citizen's car driving in Fara area of Kutaf district in Saada province overnight, killing the driver and injuring his friend, a security official said on Monday.
Scores of Saudi enemy soldiers were killed and injured on Sunday when the army and popular forces repelled a Saudi military attempt to sneak into Shurfah site in the border province of Najran, a military official said.
The operation was accomplished successfully against the Saudi
Saudi aggression warplanes have launched more than 49 airstrikes over the past hours on several residential areas across Yemen, a security official said on Sunday.
The airstrikes targeted the areas of Malahiz and Husama in Dhahir district, and areas Thuban, Masahif and Sdad in Bakim district of northern Saada province.