Almotamar.net - The National Defence Council (NDC) in Yemen chaired by President Ali Abdullah Saleh emphasized on Sunday that if al-Houthi committed to begin implementing the six points the government had previously announced , the government would not view an objection to cease the military operations according to clear mechanisms guaranteeing non repetition of confrontations , establishment of peace, return of the displaced to their villages and reconstruction of what the sedition of rebellion and sabotage left in Saada governorate.
The NDC considered Sunday the situations in Saada and the Houthi announcement on Saturday on his commitment to some of the points announced by the government for stopping the military operations.
The NDC stressed that implementation of the six point is a basic condition for stopping the military operations, among them the commitment of not to aggress terrifies of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and handing over the Yemenis and Saudis kidnapped by him without any stalling.
The NDC has also hailed the heroism shown by the armed forces and security while performing their duties in northern and western area for the consolidation of security and stability and public peace and their confronting of the elements of rebellion there.
The NDC also studied the sabotage activities and aggressions on citizens, school students and public and private properties committed by outlaw secessionist elements.
The meeting affirmed the importance that the local authority and security apparatuses should shoulder their responsibility in arresting those sabotage elements and sending them to justice.
The meeting also listened to a report on results of London meeting and praised success of the meeting and the positive results it came out with for supporting Yemen in facing the challenges, valuing stances of brethrens and friends and their stand by Yemen and its security, stability and unity and in supporting its development process.
The NDC also praised the good preparations of the meeting and the efforts exerted by Yemen delegation headed by Prime Minister Dr Ali Mohammed Mujawar during the meeting and the visions that were presented for coming out with the aspired for results for supporting Yemen and its security, stability, unity and development.
The meeting affirmed the government continuation in its efforts in the area speeding up rates of building, development and reforms, hailing the achievements by security apparatuses in their pre-emptive operations against terrorist elements of al-Qaeda organisation, stressing the continuation of those efforts for achieving more successes.
A Saudi aggression fighter jet targeted a citizen's car driving in Fara area of Kutaf district in Saada province overnight, killing the driver and injuring his friend, a security official said on Monday.
Scores of Saudi enemy soldiers were killed and injured on Sunday when the army and popular forces repelled a Saudi military attempt to sneak into Shurfah site in the border province of Najran, a military official said.
The operation was accomplished successfully against the Saudi
Saudi aggression warplanes have launched more than 49 airstrikes over the past hours on several residential areas across Yemen, a security official said on Sunday.
The airstrikes targeted the areas of Malahiz and Husama in Dhahir district, and areas Thuban, Masahif and Sdad in Bakim district of northern Saada province.